$150 Rebate on all On-Site Courses for GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, DAT, OAT, and PCAT

This is a limited time offer and will be available only until 9/6 and is stackable with our Free Edge products. To review schedules and register for class visit www.kaptest.com or call 1-800-KAP-TEST. Buy Now, Get More: Register today for Kaplan’s MCAT* prep and get our Physics Edge, Organic Edge, and Verbal Edge more than 72 hours of extra online lessons free! A $1,497 value! For more information about this limited-time offer, clickhere.