Fatherhood Initiatives Program of Visiting Nurse Service of New York
North Brooklyn Coalition Against Family Violence

Where and When?
Monday, November 7, 2011
6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Interchurch Center of New York
475 Riverside Drive
New York, New York, 10115

Join me...
as we celebrate our 75th year of commitment to improving the public
health of New York City and honor those individuals and organizations for their outstanding contributions in the field of public health.

Please visit www.phanyc.org/events to register or for more information.

Susan Klitzman, DrPH MPH CPH
Acting Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
CUNY School of Public Health at Hunter College
2180 Third Avenue, Room 508
New York, NY 10035
Tel: 212-396-7727
Email: [log in to unmask]

For more information about the CUNY SPH, please visit our website:
http://www.cuny.edu/site/sph.html

Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail

To unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(COMHEALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);