Hello CUNY SPH Community,

We can see that not all of you are connected with CUNY SPH on Facebook or Twitter yet.  We’ve been using it quite a bit recently “following” and “liking” other public health-related organizations, other CUNY campuses and resources, and local organizations. It would be great if you too could "Like" our Facebook page and "Follow" us on Twitter to help build our network.

We have both icons at the bottom of our main page on the website at www.cuny.edu/sph that can be clicked on, so please try to mention it to your students and colleagues.

Here are the direct links so you can access them from this email:

http://www.facebook.com/CUNYSPHHunter

http://twitter.com/#!/CUNYSPH

Thanks so much – and thanks to those of you already participating!

Regards,

Crystal

Crystal Mancha

Recruitment and Admissions Coordinator

CUNY School of Public Health at Hunter College

2180 Third Ave.

New York, NY 10035

(212) 396-7778

www.cuny.edu/sph

To unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(COMHEALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);