Founded in 1994, the mission of the National Latina Institute for Reproductive Health (NLIRH) is to ensure the fundamental human right to reproductive health for Latinas,their families, and their communities through public education, policy advocacy and community mobilization.

Attached you will find the two job descriptions that outline the qualifications for each position. I trust in the experience and networks that all of you have to forward to the folks who you feel would be interested in working at NLIRH. In addition if any of you are particularly interested in either of these positions please let me know so we can set up a time to chat more about the organization.

Thank you so much for taking the time to forward!

In solidarity always,
--
Stephanie J. Alvarado
347.601.5324

'There is nothing noble about being superior to another person. The true nobility is in being superior to your previous self'

--
Leilani Montes
213 422 3937

--
Supporting women of color and Indigenous women's right to decide:

If and when she will have a baby and the conditions under which she will give birth

If she will not have a baby and her options for preventing or ending a pregnancy

Parent the children she already has with the necessary social supports in safe environments and healthy communities, and without fear of violence from individuals or the government

Groups "SisterSong NYC" group.
To post to this group, send email to [log in to unmask]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/sistersong-nyc?hl=en

To unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(COMHEALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);