December 5, 2011

Dear Fellow Students,

Have you had a chance to explore the stores in the area?  Now is the perfect
time.  As the holidays approach and we settle into our new building, we
wanted to make a difference in the community where we attend school.  A
group of students and faculty have organized a gift drive in association
with Union Settlement ( <http://unionsettlement.org/>
http://unionsettlement.org).  Starting Monday December 5th, we will be
collecting toys and books for kids age 0-13, clothes for seniors and
interview clothes for young men.  So on your way to class stop in a shop,
support the local businesses and help someone in need.

Please see the attached flyer for more details.  Any questions, please
contact me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks for your support and Happy Holidays,

Kathleen Cain

Erika Rosenfried

Maria Towe

(MPH COMHE)

If you wish to unsubscribe from the NFS-L List, please send an E-mail to:
"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF NFS-L".