Dear Alumni,

Happy new year! We are writing to invite all alumni to attend a planning meeting to launch an Alumni Association for the CUNY School of Public Health - Hunter Campus.

At this informal inaugural meeting, we will collaborate to develop a vision, governance structure and bylaws for the CUNY School of Public Health's first alumni association chapter, here at Hunter. The association will strengthen the connection between the school and its alumni through networking and social events, fundraising for scholarships, and other activities.

Details:

Wednesday, January 25, 2012
6:30-8:30pm
2180 Third Avenue
(at 119th Street) Room 324 (an opportunity to visit our brand new building, for those who have not.)

Please note, this meeting is only open to alumni of Hunter's public health programs, including those graduating in January 2012. In order to have a productive meeting, participation will be limited to the first 20 alumni who RSVP. A light dinner will be served.

Kindly RSVP by January 18 by adding your information to this Google form:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dC0zRjZ1YzR0QzVjOUdOZ1NFT1pqYXc6MQ

Please join us!

Best,
Kate Fahy
CUNY School of Public Health '12
Health Policy and Management Track

To unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(COMHEALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);