Not a public health job but thought some of you might be interested….

From: New York-New Jersey Trail Conference [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2012 4:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Job opening at Trail Conference

If you're having trouble viewing this email, you may see it online.

Program Coordinator—New Jersey

The New York-New Jersey Trail Conference seeks a versatile, highly organized New Jersey Program Coordinator. S/he will be responsible for delivering and supporting the organization’s programs in the area to promote, plan, build, manage and protect high quality trail experiences.  S/he will pursue these objectives by coordinating efforts of staff, volunteer and agency partners.  For a full job description and application instructions, please go to http://www.nynjtc.org/job-openings.

Please spread the word.

156 Ramapo Valley Road | Mahwah, NJ 07430 US

This email was sent to [log in to unmask]. To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add us to your
address book or safe list.

manage your preferences | opt out using TrueRemove™

EmailNow powered by Emma

To unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(COMHEALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);