Dear Alumni,

I hope this email finds you well and that your 2012 is off to a good start.

Per the request of the Association of Schools of Public Health (ASPH), I am forwarding you a survey about job placement, starting salaries, and educational debt burden. Currently, there is only sparse data about these issues, and this national survey has been created in order to gain a better grasp on the situation of our graduates. With more robust information, ASPH will be better prepared in its advocacy efforts for Schools of Public Health and our students.

The survey should take no more than 15 minutes, and the data collected will only be analyzed in aggregate.  By completing the survey, you will be entered into a giveaway for a $500 Apple gift card.  Completion of this survey is voluntary, but your participation will inform efforts to support current and future students in Schools of Public Health. Please complete this survey by February 3rd.

Please follow this link to the survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SY97YL9

Thank you,

Dean Ken Olden

To unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(COMHEALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);