I hope you are all having a great start to Spring 2012. Below are some Pre-Business items that may be of interest to you.

1.       One of my fellow volunteers at the Coalition for Debtor Education started a company that helps women take control of their personal finances. The company currently has a handful of internship and full-time opportunities available. Check out open positions here: http://www.learnvest.com/we-are-hiring/. Let me know if you are interested in applying and I can help forward your information to the hiring team.

2.       The Conference Board has made a small number of spots available to Hunter students for these two upcoming events:

·         Customer Experience Leadership, March 22 – 23, 2012 (http://www.conference-board.org/conferences/conferencedetail.cfm?conferenceid=2365)

·         Women’s Leadership Conference, April 19 – 20, 2012 (http://www.conference-board.org/conferences/conferencedetail.cfm?conferenceid=2364)

If you are interested in attending either one, please send an e-mail to the Pre-Business Advisor at [log in to unmask] and explain in approx. 100 words why you should receive a ticket.

3.       Those of you who think a graduate business degree is in your future may find this free webinar useful: www.youtube.com/watch?v=URaNtjGqZc4. The presentation is led by Jeremy Shinewald, the founder and President of mbaMission, a leading admissions consulting firm. He discusses Long-Term MBA Application Planning, a topic particularly useful for those of you still in school.

Have a terrific week!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREBUSINESS-L List, please send an E-mail to: [log in to unmask]"">"[log in to unmask]". Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREBUSINESS-L".