From: Dale Corey - 3D Leadership, LLC [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 12:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Job opportunity for alumni

Dear Ms. Mirza:

I am an executive recruiter who has been retained by the Hospital for Special Surgery to find a director, primary care, service lines for the hospital. I just spoke to Crystal Mancha, and she told me that if I sent you the job description you could distribute it to alumni of the CUNY School of Public Health. The position requires an MBA, MPH, or MHA.

A full description of the job is attached. If you require any changes to it or need any additional information, please let me know.

Thank you for your assistance,

(Ms.) Dale Corey
Director of Research
3D Leadership, LLC
315.826.7975

If you wish to unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L List, please send an E-mail to:
"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF COMHEALUMNI-L".