[]
RAINN
February 7th, 2012
Volunteer Opportunities

RAINN Umbrella Logo

I am writing on behalf of RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network) to see if you can help me spread the word to your school's students about an exciting volunteer opportunity. We are located in the D.C. area and operate the National Online Hotline for survivors of sexual assault. We are currently seeking volunteers in the NYC area to provide support to those impacted by sexual assault. If possible, can you forward this e-mail to your students? Also, can you forward this to the faculty in the department and ask them if they can pass along this information to their relevant classes? Thank you in advance, and please feel free to contact me with any questions/comments.

Best,

Bethany Wichman Buescher

RAINN, the nation's largest anti-sexual assault organization, has helped more than one and a half million people affected by sexual violence. We are seeking volunteers to help even more. Join RAINN in providing support to those who need it most.

By becoming a volunteer for the new National Sexual Assault Online Hotline, you can be a part of this generation's most innovative source of support for those impacted by sexual violence. The Online Hotline provides live, secure and anonymous help to the growing number of people who prefer communicating via the Internet.

Volunteer from your home or dorm computer for as little as 8 hours per month!

To learn more about the Online Hotline, please visit http://www.rainn.org/online-hotline-tour/volunteers/index.html

Make your time online count and help change lives. For more information,visit http://www.rainn.org/get-involved/volunteer-for-RAINN , or contact Bethany Wichman Buescher at [log in to unmask] or 202-544-2348.

2000 L Street, NW Suite 406, Washington, DC 20036.
National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1.800.656.HOPE.
Rainn.org

Forward this email
[]   []
This email was sent to [log in to unmask] by [log in to unmask] |
RAINN | 2000 L St. NW | Suite 406 | Washington | DC | 20036

To unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(COMHEALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);