This from MSN/MPH Student, Gayle Rawlins-Peters:

You are invited to join us at the Sonia and Dr. Alvin I. Kahn Auditorium at Brookdale Hospital on Thursday March 22, 2012 from 9:30am to 1:00pm for a free Women’s History Month Symposium: Charting the Life Course for Women.

Dr. Kecia Gaithers of Brookdale will be among the panelists discussing what the NYS Health Exchange will mean for Brooklyn Women.  Other Panelists include: Jasmine Burnett of Raising Women's Voices, Kevin Keogh of Small Business Majority and Lorraine Gonzales of Children's Defense Fund.

Dr. Yvonne Graham, Associate Commissioner of Health for the New York State Department of Health will be the Keynote Speaker.

Please share the attached PDF of the flyer below with your network.

We ask that you RSVP to [log in to unmask] or 718-240-9033, x30 so that we can best plan refreshments for the number of people who will be in attendance.

[]

Roxanne Coombs
Project Associate
Brooklyn Perinatal Network, Inc.
Brownsville Action Committee for Health Equality (BACHE)
444 Thomas Boyland Street
Brooklyn, NY  11212
Phone: (718) 240-9033, ext. 30
Fax: (718) 240-9566
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Please visit our website: www.bpnetwork.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email communication, and any attachments, contains confidential and privileged information for the exclusive use of the recipient(s) named above.  If the reader of this message in not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify me by return e-mail and destroy the original message. Thank you.

To unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(COMHEALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);