Thanks to Taeko Frost, Comhe MPH alumna, for sharing this position
announcement

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Taeko
Frost
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2012 3:16 PM
To: Diane Brows
Subject: Immediate Job Opening: Data Entry Assistant (7 hours/week)

I am writing you in hopes that you will post this job opening on your
listserve for recent MPH graduates or current students. As the job
description outlines, we are looking for an extremely organized and
meticulous individual who can provide 7 hours/week of data entry assistance
(flexible schedule but must be week days between 9am-5pm) for our agency. We
are a syringe exchange program location in Washington Heights and are
looking for a candidate who preferably has experience working with Google
Documents, Electronic Health Records and AIRS. An interest and appreciation
for harm reduction is a plus.

This position is open for hire, as soon as March 15th, and should follow the
instructions on the attached job description to apply. This is a minimum 6
month commitment.

Lastly, this may be appealing for students who are in the process of looking
for thesis data/research projects, which we would be open to discussing.

--

Taeko M. Frost, MPH
Program Director

*Please note our NEW location*

566 West 181st Street, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10033
Phone: 212-923-7600
Fax: 212-923-7600

www.cornerproject.org <http://www.cornerproject.org/>

*C*ommunity
*O*utreach and
*R*esources
*N*eedle
*E*xchange and Harm
*R*eduction

If you wish to unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L List, please send an E-mail to:
"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF COMHEALUMNI-L".