From: Dale Corey - 3D Leadership, LLC [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2012 2:25 PM
To: Attiqa Mirza
Subject: Another Job opportunity for alumni

Dear Ms. Mirza:  Earlier this week, I sent you a job description for distribution to the alumni of your school. I now have another job opening, also at the Hospital for Special Surgery, which also might be of interest to them. It is for an AVP Ambulatory Surgery and Operations. It is a very high level position; the full description is attached. Could you also distribute this to alumni?

Thank you,

Dale Corey

(Ms.) Dale Corey
Director of Research
3D Leadership, LLC
315.826.7975

To unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(COMHEALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);