I am seeking to hire part-time data collectors as soon as possible.  If possible, I would appreciate you forwarding the announcement below to your students.

Job Announcement – Part-Time Data Collectors

The New York City DOHMH Physical Activity and Nutrition Program is launching a new initiative, Shop Healthy Bronx, to increase healthy food access in the South Bronx. The initiative seeks to implement a neighborhood-based approach to improve the stock and promotion of healthy foods in supermarkets and corner stores.  This approach will include direct outreach to store owners in addition to engaging community members and organizations in working with food retail outlets through training and follow-up support.

We are seeking part-time data collectors to conduct surveys as part of the evaluation of the Shop Healthy Bronx initiative.  Brief street intercept surveys will be conducted at various locations with community residents in Fordham/ Bronx Park and West Farms in the South Bronx.  Data collectors will work in shifts of approximately 3 hours to conduct surveys, and may also assist with data entry.  Data collection is anticipated to begin the week of March 26.

The position will pay $15/hour. Spanish is preferred but not required.  This position requires a very quick hiring process. Interested candidates should apply as soon as possible.  Please send resumes and cover letters to Rachel Dannefer at [log in to unmask].

Rachel Dannefer, MPH, MIA
Program Evaluator, Healthy Bodegas Initiative
Physical Activity and Nutrition Program
NYC Dept. of Health and Mental Hygiene
42-09 28th Street, 9th floor
Queens, NY 11101-4132
Phone: 347-396-4294
Fax: 347-396-4360

To unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(COMHEALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);