*

*Join an organization at the forefront of health care advocacy around the
nation*

Community Catalyst is a national not-for-profit consumer advocacy
organization working to build a health justice movement. Based in Boston
MA, the organization develops new approaches to strengthen the voices of
consumers and communities, organize vulnerable constituencies, and build
the kinds of organizations and coalitions that can advocate effectively for
health care reforms.  Community Catalyst staff members work with consumer
and community groups in more than 30 states that are advocating for – and
winning – health policy and system reforms which benefit consumers.
Additional information about Community Catalyst can be found at
www.communitycatalyst.org.

We are currently recruiting for several open positions at our Boston
office.  The ideal candidates will be self-starters with a combination of
analytical and communication skills and most importantly, committed to
making a difference.

*Accounting Associate:*

The Administration team is looking to hire an experienced Accounting
Associate who will be responsible for providing support to ongoing
activities related to the monthly finances of Community Catalyst.

*Field Coordinator:*

The State Health Advocacy program is looking to hire an experienced Field
Coordinator to provide and coordinate a wide range of policy-based
technical assistance to state and local consumer organizations.  These
services include policy analysis, campaign strategy assistance, and
assistance in designing targeted community organizing efforts, training,
coalition-building fundraising and media assistance.

*Senior Policy Analyst:*

The Policy team is looking to hire an experienced Senior Policy
Analyst who focus
on providing leadership around policy analysis and strategic advice related
to children’s health to consumer advocates and other stakeholders at both
the federal and state levels.

* *

Community Catalyst staff members are well-known experts in health policy,
organizational development, community organizing, law, communications, and
strategic planning.  They provide advice, information, and tools that help
communities, consumer groups, providers, foundations, and progressive
policymakers work together to lead health systems change.  We offer
competitive salaries, generous paid time off, a robust benefits package and
the opportunity to work with our partner organizations who join with us in
the work of health care advocacy.

For more information about these opportunities, please visit the Employment
Opportunities section of our website at:

http://www.communitycatalyst.org/about_us/employment_opportunities?id=0004

If you wish to unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L List, please send an E-mail to:
"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF COMHEALUMNI-L".