Employment Opportunity -- Fiscal Research Division, North Carolina General Assembly (Vacancy Annoucement Attached)

We are reaching out to leading Public Health institutions to share some information about our Division and a current employment opportunity with our organization

The North Carolina General Assembly’s Fiscal Research Division (FRD) seeks dynamic individuals with strong analytical skills who can think quickly under pressure. Fiscal Research serves as the legislature’s primary budget and finance staff.  Analysts are non-partisan and work for all 170 members of the House of Representatives and Senate who rely on FRD staff to provide objective analysis to help inform their deliberations.

We have an opening for a Medicaid analyst with financial analysis skills to evaluate the budgetary impacts of North Carolina’s $13.6 billion Medicaid program.  The State’s $2.5 billion General Fund appropriation is the second largest area of spending in the State budget.

The budget issues are complex, diverse and cross multiple subject areas. Fiscal Analysts work directly with legislators to develop the State’s $20 billion General Fund budget.  FRD analysts, along with other General Assembly non-partisan staff, have a unique opportunity to provide counsel to policymakers and participate directly in the policy development process.

We need your assistance in identifying strong candidates to join the Division.  I have enclosed a job vacancy announcement for you to share with your network. Please visit our website to learn more about FRD (http://www.ncga.state.nc.us/FiscalResearch/).  If you have any questions about the vacancy announcement, please do not hesitate to contact me ([log in to unmask])

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Sincerely,

Mark Trogdon, Acting Director

Fiscal Research Division

919.733.4910

To unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(COMHEALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);