Thanks to Jessica Holzer, alumna, for sharing this paid fieldwork announcement.
If interested, please reply to the contact given in the announcement.

Morris Heights Health Center is a dedicated provider of health care serving residents of Morris Heights and other Bronx neighborhoods for the past 30 years. Morris Heights Health Center was awarded a $4 million grant from the Office of Adolescent Health to pilot and implement a youth development program in 14 schools in the Bronx among 6th and 9th grade students at increased risk for unintended pregnancy, STIs, and school failure.  We are currently completing our first full year of implementation and are looking to hire additional per diem program facilitators for the Fall. Per diem facilitators can be responsible for up to three clubs which can generate approximately 15 hours of work each week.  The work hours have yet to be determined but past experience has shown that they take place between 11 am - 5pm, M-F.  Interested candidates must commit to working during the NYC DOE academic year (Sept 2012-June 2013).  Per diem facilitators will be trained in the Teen Outreach Program(tm) in late-August and will be certified Teen Outreach Program facilitators.  The Teen Outreach Program is an evidenced-based intervention found to be highly effective in lowering risks for teen pregnancy and school failure. More information on this program can be found at: http://www.wymantop.org/about_top.php

Because of our population, we are particularly interested in graduate students with backgrounds in community health with fluency in Spanish and/or French.

Interested candidates should contact either Marissa Rousselle at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or Jessica Holzer at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> for an interview.

Thank you for your consideration!

Jessica Holzer, MPH
Program Coordinator, Changing the Odds
Morris Heights Health Center
2306 Walton Avenue
Bronx, NY 10468
Office: (718) 483-1270 ext. 8153<tel:%28718%29%20483-1270%20ext.%208153>
Cell: (646) 257-0911<tel:%28646%29%20257-0911>

If you wish to unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L List, please send an E-mail to:
"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF COMHEALUMNI-L".