*Clinical Nutrition Services - Supervisor*

Responsibilities - CUMC

Clinical Nutrition:
Enter a New Era at NYP

At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, we are firm believers in the power of
nutrition to heal, the importance of diet and nutrition to well-being, and
the value of the Registered Dietitian as a member of the interdisciplinary
team. As New York’s #1 hospital, we’re a center for innovative dietetic
care. Now, you can become one of the people who Make It Possible:

Clinical Nutrition Services - Supervisor

Explore this clinical nutrition leadership opportunity within our
Department of Food and Nutrition. In this role, manage inpatient and
ambulatory care clinical nutrition services to ensure compliance with
institutional policies/procedures and regulatory agencies at the Allen
Hospital.  Responsibilities include supervising nutrition staff.

The ideal candidate will be a Registered Dietitian (RD) with at least five
years of progressive hospital experience in clinical nutrition. Current
registration with the CDR and certification by New York State as a CDN are
also required. A Master’s degree in a related area is preferred. Superior
communication and leadership skills are expected.

Enjoy benefits like hospital retirement contributions, hospital housing and
financial planning assistance. Reimbursement programs will help you obtain
advanced degrees and certifications. We also cover membership with many
professional organizations.

Learn more about the outstanding opportunities and benefits that we can
offer you and your career.

*APPLY TODAY*: www.ecentralmetrics.com/url/?u=46371011411-110

EOE

If you wish to unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L List, please send an E-mail to:
"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF COMHEALUMNI-L".