I have attached a posting for a temporary, part-time position at the New York State Health Foundation. Please let me know if there is another way I should submit.

Many thanks in advance,

Bronwyn

Bronwyn Starr, MPH

Program Associate

New York State Health Foundation

1385 Broadway, 23rd Floor

New York, NY 10018

Direct: 212.292.7855  Main: 212.664.7656

Fax: 646.421.6029

www.NYSHealth.org

New York State Health Foundation: Improving the state of New York's health

This communication, along with any attachments, is covered by federal and state law governing electronic communication and may contain confidential and legally privileged information.    Any dissemination, distribution, use or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you are an unintended recipient of this message, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete this message.

To unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(COMHEALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);