I work at Public Health Solutions, a large NYC-based non-profit, in the Research and Evaluation Unit. We are currently recruiting a Master’s level student to carry out a qualitative research project. Could you please forward on to your students, or let me know who I should be in touch with regarding advertising an internship/practicum opportunity?

I’ve attached the position description. Students can apply  directly to me.

Thanks in advance,

Allison

Allison Meserve, MPH

Research Associate

Research and Evaluation Unit

Public Health Solutions

40 Worth Street, 5th Floor

New York, NY 10013-2988

tel: 646.619.6528

fax: 646.619.6777

www.healthsolutions.org

Public Health Solutions formerly known as MHRA, merges research and action

to prevent disease and improve community health.

IMPORTANT NOTE
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the message and any attachments from any computer.