NYCHSF introduces plant-based foods and nutrition education in schools to educate the whole school community.

You're receiving this email because of your relationship with NY Coalition for Healthy School Food. Please confirm your continued interest in receiving email from us.

You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.

Before you know it...

Baby with apple

She'll be eating school food.

We only want
the best for her.

 Food Revolution Summit Image

 The Food Revolution Summit Starts Today!

More than 25,000 people have signed up for this historic, free 9 day event that you can participate in from the comfort of your home. It includes presentations by 24 big name food revolutionaries, and registrations are still pouring in. It's not too late to sign up!

The Food Revolution Summit is an online conference that will be taking place over the next 9 days. It's free to watch live. The schedule of speakers is here. Though it started at 11 am EST today, each speaker is broadcast twice a day - for free - in the mid day and at night. If you miss them the day they are broadcast, it is possible to purchase access to the interviews if you miss them.

Just imagine! At least 25,000 people watching and listening to the major food heroes of our times - joining together to say enough is enough and take back control of our food systems for healthy people, a healthy planet, and to be kinder to animals, too.

I hope you'll join, it's free!!!

Let the changes begin!

Amie

PS - after the Summit is over, NYCHSF information will be posted on the Food Revolution Summit site.

Amie Hamlin

Executive Director

New York Coalition for Healthy School Food

www.healthyschoolfood.org

(607) 272-1154 - office

(631) 525-3650 - cell

NY Coalition for Healthy School Food | POB 737 | Mamaroneck | NY | 10543

No virus found in this message.