Dear Students,

Please see e-mail below from a fellow COMHE MPH student, Elizabeth Wall-O'Brien, regarding a request for volunteers to assist with the clean up of a local church that experienced a 2 alarm fire on Sunday, April 29th.  Please contact Elizabeth directly if you are interested in volunteering.

Prof Roberts

Dear Professor Roberts:

Yesterday, there was a two alarm fire on the corner of 120 th Street and Third Avenue at the House of Prayer, home to Bishop Snipes  and his congregation.   Fortunately there were no injuries and the sanctuary seems to be okay.  The sad news is that the rectory has been gutted.

I promised the Bishop I would ask if any of your students might be able/willing to assist with clean up/set up at the church.  He is hoping to get started on Tuesday or Wednesday.  He is still trying to figure out what is needed but was happy to hear that I would be in touch with you (I have told him about your class).   If any of your students are interested in assisting and would like more information they may contact me at 718-663-1529.

Elizabeth Wall-O'Brien
718-663-1529

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> If you wish to unsubscribe from the COMHE-L List, please send an E-mail to: "[log in to unmask]". Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF COMHE-L".