Hi All,

This link to Hunter's "paper permit" is to be used by matriculated student only and in two circumstances described below. The form is is not online and available only at the main campus so you may share the link with students to save them one trip to 68th Street.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B56go-RiA68FYUM3WTc1dFo2elk

When to use a paper vs epermit:

*if the matriculated student attends a course at a non-CUNY college and ARE also registered during the same semester for one or more HC course (if not registered at HC the same semestre, they should do a transfer of credit form)

*if attending a CUNY college but the target course is not listed in the epermit course pull-down list. FYI: UPH courses are listed on epermit under Health Sciences and then by program. Oddly, PH courses are listed under Community Health and Community Health is listed under Community HE. HC is in communication with CUNY Central to have our listings corrected, but it will likely not change before the end of 2012 or sometime in 2013. cannot locate the course of interest on the epermit course pull-down screen.

Students may review epermit instructions on the HC website (search epermit). By the end of May or early June, we hope to have our own version of epermit/permit instructions on the UPH website under Student Resources.

Diane

To unsubscribe from the UPHFAC-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(UPHFAC-L,SIGNOFF);