Stony Brook University, School of Dental Medicine
Visiting Hunter this Week!

Director of Admissions, Dr. Hugh Finch will be visiting Hunter College to talk to prospective applicants about the process of becoming a dentist. This is a great opportunity for students who are still considering dentistry as well as those who are planning to apply this cycle. We hope to see you there!

When: Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Location: North Building, Room 1036 Time:1-2:15pm (Dr. Finch will not be staying until 3pm)

Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine

The director of admissions from Hofstra-North Shore LIJ School of Medicine will be discussing the unique medical school program and admissions information for Long Island’s newest medical school!
When: Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Location: North Building, Room 1036 Time: 1-3pm.

Committee Letters
Update

We are currently finalizing the Committee letter process. Once we have any updates, we will notify students. If you have previously received an e-mail from Ms. Jalali regarding your status be sure to keep it; at this time we have no updates and cannot provide students with any more information.

Please check the website and the listserv for Committee Letter announcements.

Letter of Good Standing

If you need to get your letter of academic standing from Hunter College please read the following instructions:
Stop by Hunter East 1119; see Arthur Ford; or contact [log in to unmask] via email from your Hunter account.
The Pre-Health Advising Office DOES NOT issue/provide letters of standing. It must be obtained by using the methods above.

Subscription Details

You are subscribed to Pre-Health Action!. To unsubscribe, visit:
https://HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU/ScriptsHC/wa-HC.exe?SUBED1=PREMEDINFO-L&A=1

8th Floor East Building

www.hunter.cuny.edu.prehealth