I just wanted to forward along a job opportunity for a Health Educator position in the Teens PACT program at Community Healthcare Network. I currently work in this pregnancy prevention program as a Senior Health Educator at the Harlem site. I think this is an awesome opportunity for students with a BA and recent undergraduates looking to work in reproductive and sexual health education. Below is the link to the job posting on career builder.

http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?job_did=JHS22Y71RDVX84RNZQW

Hope you can pass it along! Thanks!

Casey

Casey Kimura, MPH

Teens P.A.C.T. Health Educator II

Community Healthcare Network

Helen B. Atkinson Health Center

81 West 115th St. NY, NY 10026

Phone: (212) 360-5952

Fax: (212) 426-8367

Cell: (917) 620-5559

www.teenspact.org

To unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(COMHEALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);