From: Igor Malinovsky [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 12:24 PM
To: Jonathan Prince
Cc: Diane Brows; Mimi Fahs; [log in to unmask]; Cynthia Driver
Subject: Part time job oportunity for Gruaduate Students

Thank you making Public Health students available to participate in this exciting opportunity. Below is the job description and application instructions.

Dear Graduate Students,

The Silberman School of Social Work at Hunter College and the Research Foundation of CUNY are seeking to fill multiple part-time interviewer positions for a multi-site mental health needs assessment survey sponsored by NYC Department  of Health and Mental Hygiene. Students will conduct computerized needs assessment interviews with patients hospitalized in several NYC acute care psychiatric hospitals, as well as their family members. Work hours per week and interview locations will vary. Interviewers will be paid on an hourly basis at $25 per hour and paid training will be provided. Training sessions are expected to begin in August 2012, with most interviews taking place during Fall 2012 and Spring 2013 Semesters.

Students capable of conducting structured interviews in one of the study languages (i.e., Spanish, Chinese, and Haitian Creole) are preferred. Students available for approximately 10 hours per week (or more), Mon-Fri, between hours of 9am and 5pm are strongly encouraged to apply.

For additional information, or to apply please contact Dr. Igor Malinovsky, Project Coordinator with the Research Foundation of CUNY at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

With your application please include 1) your Resume /CV, 2) statement of interest, 3) language spoken and level of proficiency, 4) days of the week and hours available to conduct interviews.

Igor Malinovsky, Psy.D.
Research Foundation of CUNY
212-396-7599