The City Harvest Nutrition Education Department has a number of short and long term volunteer opportunities that you can get involved with!

All of our programming is conducted in our Healthy Neighborhoods, which are the South Bronx, Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn, Washington Heights-Inwood, and the North Shore of Staten Island. For more information on our Healthy Neighborhoods click here. Our programs are also conducted mostly Monday- Fridays between the hours of 11AM-8PM.

Volunteer opportunities include:

The best way to get additional information and get involved is to attend one of our volunteer trainings.

The next trainings are:

Tuesday June 19, 2012 5:30-7:30PM

Wednesday July 18, 2012 5:30-7:30PM

Tuesday August 14, 2012 5:30-7:30PM

The training will be held at the City Harvest office located at 575 Eighth Ave, 4th Floor.  Our office is located near the corner of 38th Street and is easily accessible from the subway trains that serve the West side. We're about halfway between Penn Station and Port Authority/Times Square.

If interested please RSVP to Brittany Erdman at [log in to unmask] or at 917-351-8792. Space is limited.

Brittany Erdman

Coordinator, Nutrition Education

City Harvest, Inc.

575 8th Avenue 4th Fl.