I work in the marketing department at the French Institute Alliance Française (FIAF). We are a non-profit organization dedicated to the promotion of French culture and French language in New York.On Tuesday, May 15, we will be hosting a conversation with Marie Wright, Chief Global Flavorist for Wild Flavors, who has created over 1,000 flavors for major food and beverage companies. Marie will take audience behind the scenes to discover and sample the artistry of flavor creation in a lab. You can find further information on our website: http://www.fiaf.org/events/spring2012/2012-05-15-flavor-lab.shtml  Would you be willing to spread the word about this event within your school through an email or on Social Media? We would love to offer you the FIAF Member price to attend. We are also happy to provide you with fliers if that is preferable.   Don’t hesitate to contact me should you have any questions.

Anna Gutharc

Marketing Intern

French Institute Alliance Française (FIAF)
22 East 60th Street
New York, NY 10022
T: 646-388-6699
E: [log in to unmask]