From: "Kuester, Sarah (CDC/ONDIEH/NCCDPHP)" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: New infographic available on portion sizes

Please pardon the cross-posting.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Communities Putting Prevention to Work (CPPW) initiative is pleased to announce a new infographic on the growing portion sizes of meals in today’s restaurants: The New AbNormal.

With Memorial Day Weekend upon us, families will be hitting the road for summer vacations. And it wouldn't be complete without stopping off for a bite to eat along the way. But, not only are healthy options on the highway often hard to find, the amount of food we're served has gotten a lot bigger.

This new infographic has tips on how we can make healthier options more available in our communities. Big portion sizes have become the new abnormal, and it's time to scale back.
You can find the infographic online at: http://makinghealtheasier.org/newabnormal.  We encourage you to share it on your web site and Facebook page, as well as tweet about it. If you would like to adapt the infographic for other purposes (such as posters with your own and CDC's logo) and you need assistance, please contact Kate Fink at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
Please consider promoting and using this new information tool.