From: Ann Gaba [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2012 6:22 PM
To: Arlene Spark
Subject: Fw: Sharing one of City Harvest's resources

Hi Arlene   The attached from Hunter DI graduate Melissa Cannon.  It may be on interest to people on the NUTR listserv

Subject: Sharing one of City Harvest's resources

Hi Everyone!

As some of you know, during my community rotation at City Harvest I helped to further develop their food policy communications. I wanted to share with you two of the resources I created during my rotation and encourage you to sign up for them as well as share them with your colleagues as they are relevant for anyone interested in food policy in NYC.

Melissa Cannon
Consultant
City Harvest
575 Eighth Avenue 4th Fl.