---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Megan Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 3:32 PM
Subject: RTRN/Gene Center June 27 Archived Presentation - 'Mendeley & Data Repositories: New Tools for Discovery and Collaboration'
To: "Attiqa Mirza ([log in to unmask])" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Attiqa,

Please forward the following message to your listservs.

The Gene Center was unable to broadcast live yesterday’s presentation due to audio/visual difficulties. We apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused.

You can view a recorded version of the presentation via the following link: http://videos.genecenter.org/rtrn/20120626

For questions about Mendeley and/or data repositories, contact Jonathan Cain at [log in to unmask].

For other inquiries, contact me at [log in to unmask].

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Megan Anderson

---

Megan Anderson

Collaborations and Development Coordinator

The Center for Study of Gene Structure and Function

Hunter College, CUNY

695 Park Ave

New York, NY 10065

T:(212) 396-6283| F: (212) 772-4109| E: [log in to unmask]

genecenter.hunter.cuny.edu

Study Skills for Budding Scientists