Washington Heights CORNER Project has recently added a new position to our organization. We are hoping to hire an individual with experience in management, supervision and coordination. The job requires a candidate who is a self-starter, adept at multitasking and interested in a dynamic, fast-paced and fun environment.
I would greatly appreciate if you could forward this within your contacts and post in your agency. This is a life changing opportunity for the right person.

I am including the job description at an attachment to this email however for quick reference responsibilities of the new position include:   Minimum requirements include: All candidates should pay special attention to our requested cover letter instructions.
Thank you,
Jamie Favaro

Jamie Favaro, LMSW
Executive Director
Washington Heights CORNER Project
566 West 181st Street, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10033
www.cornerproject.org

Ph: 212-923-7600 x23
Fax: 212-923-3576

To unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(COMHEALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);