TO:             Students  Matriculated for the MPH in Public Health Nutrition

FROM:       Arlene Spark

SUBJECT:  Appointments

As you may already know, I will be on sabbatical for the 2012-2013 academic year (Sept 2012-Aug 2013).

Please note that I will be having office hours during the next few weeks, on the days and times listed below. To schedule an appointment, kindly provide the date that is most convenient for you and your 1st and 2nd choices for times.

Thurs Jul 26th   11 am – 2:30 pm and 5-7 pm

Weds Aug 1st    11 am – 5 pm

If those times are not convenient, I will also be holding office hours on at least two days in August, dates tba.

I hope you’re enjoying the summer.

Best CUNY regards,

/arlene spark