On September 14-15, 2012, at Northeastern University in Boston, MA, a mass gathering of 1,000 students and 100 professionals will take place to update the world's youth on the progress of the United Nations Millennium Development Goals.

This summit, called the Millennium Campus Conference, is run by students for students who have an interest in international or domestic development work. The conference strives to provide some of the highest levels of thought on important topics such as social enterprise, gender equality, foreign aid, and technology innovation. This is also an incredible opportunity to network with other aspiring students, NGO's, and government agencies.

Join us and other major keynotes speakers who in the past have included Dr. Paul Farmer, Dr. Jeffrey Sachs, K'naan, John Legend, Scott Harrison, and more. We are looking for the right kind of attendees: those who have a deep passion or curiosity for doing work that changes lives.

More on the Conference | More on the MCN | Registration

P.S. Until July 15, a 15% discount code -- HUNTER10 -- will be running for your university through our registration page.

Join us for MCC 2012 at Northeastern University on September 14-15, 2012

Email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

Millennium Campus Conference 2012

September 14-15, 2012

Where?
Northeastern University,
Boston, MA

When?
September 14-15, 2012

Who?
1000+ student leaders, United Nations advisor Dr. Jeffrey Sachs, experts in the field, and you.

Register Now

Register before July 15, 2012 for a $10 discount, using the code HUNTER10!

Connect with highly motivated students, expose yourself to new opportunities and experiences, and learn from our keynote speakers and panelists.

Find out more about MCC 2012 and stay updated on speakers and panels at mcc2012.org

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook

The Millennium Campus Network is a non-profit organization that empowers university students that are tackling global poverty and achieving the United Nations Millennium Development Goals.

Learn more at http://mcnpartners.org.

Sent to [log in to unmask] — why did I get this?
unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences
Millennium Campus Network · 101 Huntington Ave · Boston, MA 02128

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp