From: Thelma Miller [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2012 2:23 PM
To: Crystal l Mancha
Cc: Mary-Powel Thomas
Subject: RE: Brooklyn DPHO in need of a Summer intern

Attn: Ms. Crystal Mancha

Dear Ms. Mancha:

Hope all is well with you;  The Brooklyn Public Health Office, is currently seeking a Summer  intern who could work only 2-3 days a week, or 3-4 hours a day.  I have attached a description for  the internship opening.  Please note this is an unpaid internship.

Please distribute to your student body; interested students may contact  Mary-Powel Thomas directly at [log in to unmask]

Please let me know if you have any questions or need anything else from me.

Thank you and have a pleasant evening!!

Thelma

Thelma Miller

Administrative Assistant

Department of Health & Mental Hygiene

Brooklyn District Public Health Office

485 Throop Avenue-- 2nd Floor

Brooklyn, NY 11221

Tel #: 646-253-5720

Fax #: 646-253-5623

email: [log in to unmask]

It is not your environment;

It is not your history;

It is not your education or ability;

It is the quality of your mind that predicts your future.

                                         Dr. Benjamin Mays