Corporate Accountability International has a job opening n Boston for an
experienced researcher and organizer, with a focus on food and tobacco, and
The Senior Researcher will play a lead role in providing the information
necessary to develop and carry out our campaigns, with particular attention
to the Value [the] Meal Campaign to challenge corporate abuse of our food
system and our Campaign to Challenge Big Tobacco. The organization’s
research focuses on documenting abuses by targeted industries,
power-mapping corporate targets to inform campaign strategies and tactics,
and supporting the development of policies and international regulatory
instruments to control transnational corporate behavior and its impact on
public health.

This is a great position for someone who is excited to lead high-level
campaign strategies and has at least 3 years of experience in strategic
corporate research, organizing, and advocacy.

The complete job description can be found at
http://www.stopcorporateabuse.org/jobs#Senior_Researcher

To unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(COMHEALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);