From: Alyssa Ruiz [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 4:27 PM
To: Healthy Bronx
Subject: Internship posting: revised

**Please use the attached job description.  The original I sent had a typo.  Thank you.**

Greetings,

I am attaching a job posting for an Healthy Bronx Family Outreach intern this fall to help design and implement an evaluative tool for an after school based program and work in collaboration with community partners around the social determinants of health at the Committee of Interns and Residents/SEIU Healthcare.  I hope you can share this opportunity with your students.  Thank you.

Alyssa Ruiz

Healthy Bronx Initiative Coordinator

Committee of Interns and Residents/SEIU Healthcare

520 8th Ave., Suite 1200

New York, NY 10018

212.356.8100 (office)

917.902.9322 (cell)

212.356.8181 (fax)

www.healthybronx.org

Graduating residents, click here to keep in touch with CIR!

To unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(COMHEALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);