From: Alyssa Ruiz [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 3:41 PM
To: Diane Brows
Subject: Internship Opportunity

Dear Ms. Brows,

I was hoping you could share this internship opportunity for students in public health tracks at Hunter College.  The internship is with the Committee of Interns and Residents.  We are a housestaff union representing over 13,000 members nationally and have a significant interest in public health.  We are currently building our public health efforts throughout the Bronx, NY under our Healthy Bronx Initiative and have an opening for a Family Outreach intern to work with us during the Fall 2012 term as we launch the Healthy Bronx’s Family Health Challenge.

I have attached the job description to the email  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me.  Thank you.

Alyssa Ruiz

Healthy Bronx Initiative Coordinator

Committee of Interns and Residents/SEIU Healthcare

520 8th Ave., Suite 1200

New York, NY 10018

212.356.8100 (office)

917.902.9322 (cell)

212.356.8181 (fax)

www.healthybronx.org

Graduating residents, click here to keep in touch with CIR!

To unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(COMHEALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);