Hello CUNY SPH Alumni!

We will have a booth again this year at the American Public Health Association (APHA) 140th Annual Meeting & Expo in San Francisco, CA from October 27-31, 2012. We would like to invite you to spend some time at our booth and also attend a CUNY SPH sponsored “Social Event” on Monday, October 29, 2012 from 6:30pm-8pm at the Marriott Marquis, Yerba Buena Room, Salon 5, 55 Fourth Street, San Francisco, California 94103. Light refreshments will be served. Please see the flyer attached.

Please complete a short form to indicate your interest in attending by clicking on the following link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dG5wZjVqOGFTQW40YlUxanRmbkZ2aFE6MQ#gid=0

Kind Regards,
Crystal Mancha

Crystal Mancha
Recruitment and Admissions Coordinator
CUNY School of Public Health at Hunter College
2180 Third Ave.
New York, NY 10035
(212) 396-7778
www.cuny.edu/sph

To unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(COMHEALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);