Please see the internship opportunity below.

*From:* Dladla, Nonkulie [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
*Sent:* Friday, August 31, 2012 10:33 AM
*To:* Crystal l Mancha
*Subject:* RE: Internship

Dear Ms Mancha,

I am a medical director at Park Slope and the clinical lead of research for
the Lutheran Family Health Center which is one of the largest federally
qualified health centers in Brooklyn and the nation. We are working to have
our own CER  research center.

I am requesting a student for an internship that will offer skills in:

1) infrastructure building of a new research center

2) evaluation of chronic disease utilizing the chronic care disease model

3) GIS mapping of resources in the community. This is a critical portion of
this grant application because we would like to evaluate resources and how
this impacts health outcomes

4) If they choose they also can attend a monthly course on research
methodology in health services research with physicians

Sincerely yours,

Nonkulie Dladla, MD, MS

Medical Director-PSFHC

347 277 8324

  <http://www.cuny.edu/sph>

If you wish to unsubscribe from the NFS-L List, please send an E-mail to:
"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF NFS-L".