New York Presbyterian currently has 2 positions open in the Department of Food & Nutrition. They are both excellent opportunities for entry level managers.   Resumes can be forwarded to Christine DiMaggio at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Making it Possible

A Culture of Healthy Living

Food & Nutrition Supervisors make it possible

Step into the Food & Nutrition Department at New York’s #1 ranked hospital (US News & World report), and be a highly visible advocate for healthy living.  At New York Presbyterian, we’re actively involved in efforts like the NYC DOH healthy Hospital Food initiative, which is focused on promoting healthy eating and helping prevent chronic diseases in our communities.  We regularly perform healthy cooking demonstrations for visitors and staff, and we work hard to ensure our menu items include the most nutritious options available.

As a Food & Nutrition Supervisor, you will coordinate the cost-effective delivery of high-quality food & nutrition services within assigned area(s) at NYP/Columbia University medical center.  Develop work schedules and continuously monitor and evaluate the performance of food & nutrition staff.  Participate in quality control and assurance activities, and implement performance improvement initiatives when necessary.

Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.  Registered Dietitian preferred.  Food Service experience a plus.

If you wish to unsubscribe from the NFS-L List, please send an E-mail to:
"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF NFS-L".