From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: 9/12/2012 7:16:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: ATTN RDs: Input Needed

YOUR INPUT IS NEEDED! Please feel free to share this email with any young Academy members you know! If you are looking for the Academy's Student Delegate, please contact Jesse Pace, at [log in to unmask].

Message #1:
I am the Delegate for members of the Academy 30 and Under! It is the House of Delegates' job to guide the profession; and it's my job to be the voice for ALL Young RDs and DTRs... that's you!
Let's Stay Connected:
1. Please like the Facebook Page: "Young Dietitians of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics"
2. Please join the LinkedIn Group: "Young Dietitians of the Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics"
3. Please join the Member Interest Group (MIG): "Thirty and Under in the Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics"

Message #2:
The House of Delegates' (HOD) will be meeting before FNCE to discuss a Mega Issue. What is a Mega Issue? Mega issues are issues of strategic importance, which cut across multiple goal or outcome areas. They help to articulate key questions that will need to be addressed over the next 5-10 years. The purpose of Mega Issues is to empower members and leaders to encourage dialogue, and to take action to address the issue.
As your Delegate I will be attending this HOD Meeting. My role is to share YOUR input! In order for me to do that, I need to know what your input is! Will you share your thoughts with me? I value your ideas and opinions and would appreciate hearing from you by September 24.

The Mega Issue is Public Health Nutrition!
Here's how you can share your views:
1. Read the attached Executive Summary and Fact Sheet attachments. If you're looking for more detail, see the Backgrounder.
2. Complete this short Survey Monkey by September 24.

Thank you for your time and feedback.
If along the way you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!
I look forward to representing you all at this Fall's HOD Meeting.

Have a healthy day,
~ Tracy
Tracy Wilczek, MS, RD, LD
315-440-6050
Delegate-At-Large, Members 30 and Under (2012-2014)
Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, House of Delegates

__._,_.___

Reply to sender

Reply to group

Start a New Topic