If you're having trouble viewing this email, you may see it online<http://e2.ma/message/58kwb/tjxzm>.

[FoodFight]<http://e2.ma/click/58kwb/tjxzm/5kuvm>

[http://e2ma.net/userdata/1350151/images/templates/FoodFight_js_03.jpg]

[http://cdn.e2ma.net/userdata/1350151/images/e1347639610.jpg]
We’ve already kicked off this school year with a Teacher Wellness Workshop at City As School in Manhattan.

Hello FoodFighters,

School’s back in session and FoodFight has already begun bringing its Teacher Wellness Program to schools throughout the city.

We’re going national! With the new school year comes a new partnership.  We are excited to be working in partnership with Whole Kids Foundation to expand our Teacher Wellness Program.  Together our goal is to reach nearly 2000 educators nationwide in 2013.  Through the next phase of this program, we will work with approximately six school districts across the country to implement and continue to evaluate the training.

Join the FoodFight! We’re still scheduling school visits for this fall season so please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if you’re interested in getting your school involved or just getting more information.

Extra! Extra! In case you didn’t catch it on the newsstands, FoodFight’s co-founder, Deb Lewison Grant made the cover of Experience Life Magazine's September issue! You can still check out Deb’s interview and behind the scenes video here<http://e2.ma/click/58kwb/tjxzm/ldvvm>.

Vote for us! FoodFight has been selected to participate in the Institute for Integrative Nutrition's Vote for Healthy Kids contest.  If FoodFight receives the most votes, we become eligible to receive $10K from the institute towards expanding our program and reaching more teachers and students. We need your support to make this happen! Please visit the link below, vote for FoodFight<http://e2.ma/click/58kwb/tjxzm/15vvm>, and have your friends vote for FoodFight! Help us create informed advocates in the push to reclaim our country’s food system and our nation’s health. Voting ends Friday, September 21st at 5pm EDT.
http://www.integrativenutrition.com/healthy-kids-vote<http://e2.ma/click/58kwb/tjxzm/hywvm>

Stay in touch: Make sure you 'like' us on Facebook<http://e2.ma/click/58kwb/tjxzm/xqxvm> and follow us on Twitter<http://e2.ma/click/58kwb/tjxzm/djyvm> to get the latest updates.

Many thanks for your continued support,

the FoodFight team

[FoodFight's Mission]

[[log in to unmask]]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[[log in to unmask]]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

285 Riverside Dr. #15C | New York City, NY 10025 US
This email was sent to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add us to your address book or safe list.

manage<https://app.e2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1350320/1350151/21351943/?v=a> your preferences | opt out<http://e2.ma/optout/58kwb/tjxzm?r=aHR0cHM6Ly9hcHAuZTJtYS5uZXQvYXBwMi9hdWRpZW5jZS9vcHRfb3V0LzEzNTAzMjAvMTM1MDE1MS8yMTM1MTk0My8_dj1h> using TrueRemove®.

Got this as a forward? Sign up<https://app.e2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1350320/1350151.2720263/21351943/?v=a> to receive our future emails.