Bronx Health REACH announces upcoming events for those who are working on improving access to healthy food in bodegas, expanding nutrition education in NYC schools, or improving healthy eating & active living in the Bronx in general:

1/ Bronx Health REACH Coalition Meeting - Sept 14th Bronx Health REACH will hold its quarterly Coalition meeting on Fri, Sept 14th from 9:30am-12:00pm at Walker Memorial Baptist Church (120 E. 169th St, Bronx NY 10452).  The focus of this meeting is the food retail environment in the Bronx, with a discussion about how we can increase options for healthier food in bodegas.

2/  Bronx Health REACH Nutrition & Fitness Workgroup Meeting - Sept 20th Bronx Health REACH's next monthly Nutrition & Fitness Workgroup meeting will take place on Thur, Sept 20th from 10am-12pm at the Morrisania Diagnostic & Treatment Center (1225 Gerard Ave, Bronx NY 10452).  We will be discussing strategies to expand nutrition education in NYC schools.

3/ Just in the Bronx:  Our Voice, Our Choice Summit - Sept 22nd The Bronx Health REACH Coalition invites you to participate in an exciting day-long summit that will highlight innovative ways to improve opportunities for healthy eating and active living in the Bronx. The Summit will be held  Sat, Sept 22nd from 9am-4pm at the Bronx Museum of the Arts (1040 Grand Concourse, Bronx NY 10456). Breakfast, lunch, and metro cards will be provided at this free event. Please register at www.tinyurl.com/bronxhealthsummit.  More information can be found at www.justinthebronx.wikispaces.com  You can help spread the word by joining our Just in the Bronx Facebook event at https://www.facebook.com/events/416101641779773/

Please contact Kelly Moltzen with any questions.

Kelly Moltzen, MPH, RD
Nutrition Coordinator
Bronx Health REACH / NY CEED
Institute for Family Health
16 East 16th St     New York, NY 10003
office: 212-633-0800 x 1328    cell: 845-304-1521
http://bronxhealthreach.org     http://nyc.changeby.us/project/335

If you wish to unsubscribe from the NFS-L List, please send an E-mail to:
"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF NFS-L".