Please see the attached intern job description and the message below.

 *
*

To Whom It May Concern,

Hi! My name is Zenia Dacio-Mesina and I work in the grants department at
the Greater NYC Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure (Komen Greater
NYC). We are currently looking for fall – spring graduate level interns and
wondered if you could help us get the word out about this opportunity to
your MPH candidates at the CUNY School of Public Health at Hunter College?
Ideally, we’d like someone who has already worked in a public health
setting and has some experience. This is a great opportunity for someone to
learn about breast cancer disparities and the various public health
initiatives that we fund, as well as learn about the grantmaking process
from application to award and post-award activities.

I’ve attached a description of the internship - feel free to contact me if
you have any questions or suggestions!

Thank you for any assistance you can provide!

Sincerely,

Zenia