The American Institute for Cancer Research

2012 AICR Annual Research Conference
on Food, Nutrition, Physical Activity and Cancer

November 1-2, 2012 at the Capital Hilton in Washington, DC

Dear AICR Friends and Colleagues,

Join fellow scientists, researchers, health professionals and dietitians November 1-2 in Washington, DC for the 2012 AICR Annual Research Conference on Food, Nutrition, Physical Activity and Cancer!

Our Closing Plenary session will take place Friday afternoon, and will focus on how food processing influences cancer risk.

Can Food Processing Enhance Cancer Protection?

Chairs:

  • John W. Erdman, Jr., PhD
  • Elizabeth Jeffery, PhD

Speakers:

  • Amanda J. Cross, PhD
    National Cancer Institute
  • Marc Hendrickx, PhD
    Center for Food and Microbial Technology, KU Leuven, Belgium
  • Elizabeth Jeffery, PhD
  • Johanna W. Lampe, PhD, RD
    Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center

Visit our website to register and to view speaker biographies and program updates.

Book your hotel now! Hotel reservations are filling up quickly. Washington, DC is a popular destination, and 2012 is an election year, so make sure to book your stay at the Capital Hilton early.

We look forward to seeing you in Washington, DC!

Marilyn Gentry
Marilyn Gentry
President, American Institute for Cancer Research President, World Cancer Research Fund

Register Now!

2012 Program Committee

John W. Erdman, Jr., PhD (Chair)
University of Illinois at
Urbana-Champaign

Wendy Demark-Wahnefried, PhD, RD
UAB Comprehensive
Cancer Center

Richard L. Eckert, PhD
University of Maryland
School of Medicine

James C. Fleet, PhD
Purdue University

John A. Milner, PhD
USDA Beltsville Human Nutrition Center

Cheryl L. Rock, PhD, RD
University of California, San Diego
School of Medicine

June Stevens, MS, PhD
University of North Carolina
at Chapel Hill

Important Deadlines

September 7:
Scholarship Application

September 10:
Poster Abstracts Due

October 1:
Early Bird Registration Ends

October 8:
Cut-off for Capital Hilton reservations

2012 Conference Sponsors

California WalnutsAmeriFlaxNorthern Canola Growers AssnWild Blueberry Associationnature magazineActiGraphBentham Science

Financial Information | Privacy Statement

American Institute for Cancer Research
1759 R Street, N.W., Washington, DC, 20009
800-843-8114
© 2012. All Rights Reserved.