From: "Taste Buds Kitchen (Julie)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: August 31, 2012 11:11:38 AM EDT
To: Undisclosed recipients:;
Subject: Teaching Assistant Posting

To Whom It May Concern,

If you could please send this posting to all of your students, we would really appreciate it:

TASTE BUDS KITCHEN IS LOOKING FOR TEACHING ASSISTANTS for the Fall semester and 2012-2013 school year. Love cooking and working with kids? This position is for you! Follow this link to learn more and apply. Scheduling meeting for all will be held on September 7th for classes starting September 10th.

Taste Buds Kitchen is a kitchen in Chelsea made especially for kids! We have been voted "Best Kids Cooking Class" by New York Magazine and specialize in weekly and one time classes, special events, camps, and after school programs. Check out our website to learn more!

Thank you,
Julie

__
Julie Marissael