Note-Takers Wanted

The Hunter College Chinese Flagship Center will be hosting the Language Flagship’s Results 2012 conference at the NY Marriott Downtown on Friday, October 26th. We will be hiring Hunter graduate students to act as note-takers during the full-day conference.

Duties:
The conference begins at 8am and concludes at 7pm. Note-takers will take notes during a 1½ hour morning panel session and a 1½ hour afternoon panel session, plus at least one of the following:
We will ask you to take notes on a laptop. We will provide detailed instructions and note-taking forms in Word doc format. We prefer that you bring your own laptop. At the end of the day, all notes will be collected onto a USB drive.

Qualifications:
 Salary:
$25.00 per hour, to a maximum of 8 hours onsite.

Please contact Pam Weiss by September 30th at the Hunter College Flagship Center to apply.

Email: [log in to unmask]

Phone: (212) 396-6614

Visit: Hunter West building, room 617

**************************************** To leave the list or view archives, go to http://hunter.listserv.cuny.edu/archives/hunter-l.html

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>> To to unsubscribe from HUNTER-L, send an E-mail to: [log in to unmask] Within the body of the text, only write the following: SIGNOFF HUNTER-L