Please see message below from Alex Remache of the NYC’s American Museum of Natural History.  /as

From: Alex Remache [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 4:09 PM
To: Arlene Spark
Subject: American Museum of Natural History - Our Global Kitchen: Food, Nature, Culture (November 17, 2012–August 11, 2013)

Dear Arlene,
The American Museum of Natural History is pleased to announce our upcoming exhibition on Our Global Kitchen: Food, Nature, Culture.  In looking over the BS in Nutrition and Food Science description thought this would be a nice segue for your students who are studying the importance of food to come experience our special exhibition.  For your review, attached is an image, group profile sheet and brief description on Our Global Kitchen: Food, Nature, Culture.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Our Global Kitchen: Food, Nature, Culture
November 17, 2012–August 11, 2013

Our Global Kitchen: Food, Nature, Culture celebrates cultures and cooking, historic meals and markets, and moments in our lives that we mark with food—as well as the ingredients that we have discovered and shaped over the course of thousands of years. As this exhibition takes visitors on a journey of growing, transporting, cooking, tasting, and celebrating, it also examines contemporary issues of environmental and human health, food security, feeding the world's growing population, and how we will eat in the future. Gallery 3, third floor

Exclusive corporate sponsor for Our Global Kitchen: Food, Nature, Culture is
JPMorgan.

Cheers,
Alex

Alex Remache
Manager
Group Tour and Special Visits
American Museum of Natural History
Central Park West at 79th Street
New York, New York 10024
212-313-7256 (direct)

If you wish to unsubscribe from the NFS-L List, please send an E-mail to:
"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF NFS-L".